Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. They must have alerts set up in case anyone mentions OU.
  2. We should consider hitting some free throws soon
  3. I think if we beat EMU, we pick up a few votes. Not because we beat EMU, but because we would be 16-3 with 9 straight wins. We probably would have to go 2 more weeks without a loss to get in the top 25.
  4. you think voters give a **** about EMU or OU? We need to win like 15 straight to get their attention
  5. Zips - obviously Ivey - think he has the skillset to put up some points on the zone other - Big Dog will hit the offensive boards hard against the zone
  6. Meh. I'm assuming Big Dog played at least ten less minutes each of those games. Also, UA won most of the above games, which is really what OUr fanbase cares about.
  7. You're good at complaining about things that haven't happened yet
  8. Semi related - when I click the button to jump to latest post in a topic, it usually jumps up a few posts. Not a huge deal but inconvenient on threads with a lot of activity
  9. I don't think he claimed a lot of people are in there..
  10. I thought there was a decent crowd. In fact, I was surprised when I saw the attendance of 3,600
  11. He's turning into what we all thought he could be a year or two ago. He's almost unguardable in MAC play now, especially when his shot is falling. How can you defend a 6'10" guy that can bang 3s, drive it and play a post game?
  12. That was a blast. One of those games that I was happy to bring some people. That was good basketball. Honestly, I don't think anyone in the MAC should beat us.
  13. A lot of teams outside of the MAC too.
  14. Guess I'll leave this here. We picked up a vote in the AP poll. I bet if we take this streak to 12 or so we could enter the rankings. One game at a time though, I suppose
  15. Zips - Antino - Over. Antino seems to like the big moments. Go Zips
  16. Nice size
  17. How often? You can set a reminder in your phone as well
  18. Pretty sure we'll have Ball
  19. Undefeated showdown would have been fun, but now we get a chance to really get some separation
  20. EMU wins
  21. Tuesday is gonna be fun
  22. And four straight wins. On to the next one.
  23. From Pittsburgh
×
×
  • Create New...