Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Austin Wolf's block on the Van Edwards TD run!
  2. On top of it, looks like he redshirted his freshman year because of an injury, which would make it a pretty cut and dry case for a sixth year if he wanted it. That said, I'd much rather have him back this year with this team. We could give WMU a run in Detroit with a healthy team
  3. Yes you can. Otherwise it would just be a redshirt. That's the whole point of it
  4. That's.. What a medical redshirt is
  5. Big win. Go zips!
  6. You play to win the game. With this defense at least
  7. Nice halftime adjustments from TB and Co.
  8. I'm not sure how seriously those schools were actually considered
  9. NIU was on their preliminary list
  10. So maybe we were 13th on their list of schools that they didn't use to expand
  11. They all count. I'd assume the East games are a tiebreaker
  12. You must be a lot of fun at parties
  13. Not worth burning his redshirt for this
  14. Picked up offers from PSU, WVU and Duquesne in the past week. Might need to watch this kid play this season
  15. You bolded the part saying they have more B1G wins than MSU and said you disagreed
  16. How can you disagree with that? It's a fact lol
  17. You must be a Browns fan
  18. I didn't see your post when I responded. You certainly know more on the situation than me. I was just speculating
  19. He's small, it happens. Dion Lewis only had 1 D-1 offer
  20. What kind of message would that send anyway? And what would be the mindset in the rematch if it were to happen? No thanks
  21. We're contenders and I think the team plans on proving that Saturday, not turtling away like you'd hope
  22. Not sure anyone will ever average over 15 in KD's offense
  23. I'm hoping. It's been maybe 4 years with these? Maybe more
×
×
  • Create New...