Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Very nice CK, thanks for sharing. Looked like a great atmosphere
  2. We hired someone with the credentials. He's gone. Passed on someone without them, he's doing a great job at YSU. In my opinion, if he can create some unison and pride in the U and raise money, keep him. Seems like he is doing the former quite well, but I haven't heard much on the latter.
  3. I may do that on my day off tomorrow
  4. I didn't get to see the game, I went to the Ryder Cup. But I can't imagine it was more entertaining than reading this thread right now
  5. Good programs bring in a QB every year. Need depth, and not everyone you have turns out how you think they might. I don't want a QB afraid of competition on the roster anyway
  6. Golden Eagles lol
  7. I can't believe the rubber bowl wasn't full with North Texas in town.
  8. If a mod wants to embed the tweet feel free, couldn't figure it out on the mobile
  9. https://twitter.com/MaceoAustin3/status/779802488140500992?s=09 Kennedy Catholic a mile from my house. He's a sophomore
  10. Can we change the thread title? I feel like any visitors will think all of us are delusional if this thing keeps getting bumped
  11. I think OU or Toledo are fine choices to get our 2nd bid
  12. Yeah if you're driving up here please don't go to a chain restaurant. Go to Luigi's, Lockview, Swensons or something of that variety mentioned above.
  13. It helps having multiple reliable options to throw to as well
  14. It seems that the Zips are starting to transition to a more traditional approach of 4 year recruits now that we've seen some success.
  15. Well that's because they play us. Twice hopefully
  16. Hope some of you guys joined me
  17. Any highlights out there? Unfortunately had some family stuff come up and followed the first three quarters on the CBS Sports game cast on my phone. Shameless plug for the CBS Sports app - tons better than the espn app.
  18. Feel free to link a post. I searched "fire bowden" and didnt come up with much.
  19. Who the heck has ever said fire Bowden?
  20. Awesome awesome awesome game! Go zips!
  21. Line's up to 17.5.. Good time to put some money on the Zips in my opinion
  22. Sometimes it's easier to not try to figure these things out
  23. Or hopefully it will be
  24. App State won 11 games last year and routinely fills their stadium. They just took Tennessee to OT. Miami is coming to their place this week. I'd kill to be App State
×
×
  • Create New...