Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. That's big. Heh
  2. Barrio is the bees knees
  3. Agreed. They've been very good. I wish they had more of a brand name because I don't think many people around Akron know what kind of game they're going to be missing when they don't come to the Info that day.
  4. All you need to know
  5. There we go - figured there was no way they would stay in
  6. I can't find anything on this - did he stay in the draft or come back?
  7. Did you see his homecoming ceremony at the Info?
  8. Very encouraging to see 9 commits already
  9. To settle an earlier debate - I'm assuming Utomi's 5 minutes of PT last year didn't hinder his redshirt and he'll be a freshman?
  10. Kid's got more guts than I ever will have
  11. But!
  12. I think he's Smart (hehe) enough to adapt to a different game
  13. Now now you don't want to get yourself reported
  14. I'm guessing he wasn't ever offered
  15. If our 2 "meh" teams were Tulsa (NCAA at-large) and ECU (5-7 in 2015 being their worst record since 2004, 2 straight wins over VT).. Well, sign me up
  16. Plus I'm not sure that scenario is really plausible. The ACC isn't going anywhere
  17. Buy a box in Greensboro to watch our Zips in the ACC tournament
  18. I'd love it but we don't have anything more to offer than about 25 other teams outside P5 conferences. And that's being generous.
  19. So you're telling me that we were all... right?
  20. Well that's a huge reach
  21. I don't think anyone said they'd rather have another coach.
  22. What would we do without you to let us know what to discuss?
  23. Thanks for posting! Pretty cool that they did that for her. Say, while you're here.. What are your thoughts on the ACC?
×
×
  • Create New...