Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Purdue played at the JAR I believe
  2. This would have been a great year for Bracket Busters
  3. I used the google and apparently it's a whole arena reno, not just the floor.
  4. Their floor is being re-done
  5. Beating OSU and hosting Florida? Heck of an opportunity here, even if it isn't the big prize.
  6. You guys are weird. Go Zips.
  7. Let's do it. Not that I'd take an NIT run over even just a first round loss, but this is an opportunity for a nice consolation.
  8. The goalposts shift when it comes to mid-majors. Unless we go about 30-3 it doesn't matter.
  9. They always do that for the last couple 16 seeds
  10. Holy Cross won their conference and is a 16 seed
  11. Jake is far from one-dimensional. We're really going to miss him
  12. It's a joke that we're not even considered. I don't think we had the resume for an at large, but we were worthy of at least some discussion.
  13. Interesting. What a surprise that would be!
  14. So you agree KD worked out huh?
  15. What a joke
  16. Tonight's game had a weird feel to it. We never could really pull away with it, but even still, it never felt like it was in doubt. They had no answer for Big Dog. I feel like I type that every game. Lots of Zip fans there, maybe the most on a Friday, at least form what I can remember. Fun atmosphere. Gonna have to do a better job on the boards tomorrow night to get to the Dance.
  17. To that I say, bombs away.
  18. Lunardi's bracketology from yesterday has us as a 12 seed in Denver against Iowa State. Which isn't really too remarkable, but they also have Iowa playing in Denver. We'd have a lot of Zip fans out there for a day
  19. Akron vs BG!
  20. BG might win this
×
×
  • Create New...