Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. I know we don't have much room to talk with Frenchy but man these announcers are homers
  2. "The Convocation Center is coming alive" Lol
  3. He's unreal with the confidence he's got going right now. Hope he keeps it up
  4. Big Dog's post moves are a thing of beauty
  5. Not the greatest for tv.
  6. Same. Guessing it hasn't started yet
  7. My comment wasn't really about talent
  8. That is a questionable move
  9. Vetted by OSU? There is no higher order of morality than the ability to keep a scholarship at OSU.
  10. That was a lot of... Balls
  11. I think Ball has joined Tonga () and Bain
  12. Pretty awesome. 750 isn't many, I'm guessing it was a last minute thing. My time at Akron started the year after they graduated so I never got to see them play unfortunately.
  13. Hmm not sure how to embed a tweet from mobile
  14. Welp my annual Saturday night game in Akron isn't happening this year. Usually meet up with some buddies I graduated with and go out downtown after the game and stay over. Stinks.
  15. Jatavis didn't receive an invite to the combine. He'll attend the regional combine however. Bummer
  16. KD is embracing it too. That's why he's a great coach, he adapts to his players. Love seeing him get into it on the sidelines now when we're on one of our big runs.
  17. Ain't that the truth
  18. Some of you guys are buzzkills. It'll never happen so don't even talk about it.. Blah blah blah. I think we're all in agreement that we'd rather win the MAC tourney and not worry about it, but what's the harm in speculating?
  19. Per RPI Wizard.. I ran a simulation where we beat WMU and KSU and lost to CMU, and that put us at a projected RPI of 32. I'd like to win 'em all and get into the top 20 for a nice seed.
  20. Tough to predict winning 2 games before you know who you're playing. Could always get that nightmare matchup. Hopefully we keep winning and come up with a 10 or 11 seed.
  21. Most likely ending up in the 20s, which would make for an interesting selection sunday should we falter in the MAC tourney
  22. From RPI Forecast
  23. Bearden suspended 3 games and will miss the UB @ Akron game. Cupcake city is alive and well.
×
×
  • Create New...