Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. So we've succefully compared this to Pearl Harbor. Nice.
  2. So they wanted to change the name, fished around, heard the backlash, and gave up. Is that any different from what we already knew?
  3. I didn't think you were a wrapper. Seems like an odd profession. What would you wrap, burritos?
  4. He probably didn't even make the thing himself. Not sure why he'd be a "gangsta" because a buddy put some questionable music on a youtube video
  5. Sounds like our front 7 could really cause USU some major problems.
  6. Wonder what those numbers are as a D-1A program
  7. I guess I'd be for the idea if the reward isn't Detroit
  8. There used to be and CMU got tired of going to Detroit
  9. Wow keener I see what you mean on the "countdown." Not a big deal but man when you notice it you can't un-notice it. I think nameplates like that are pretty standard, maybe a smaller font so it doesn't spill, or get rid of the stripe there.
  10. Do we really have a traditional font?
  11. Oh man WKU is not a team I'd really want to see
  12. No they can't
  13. I'll be in flagstaff/phoenix from the 28-30th. Arizona bowl would be awesome
  14. I went to the International Bowl in 07. Cool trip. Cinci beat WMU if I remember correctly
  15. Was waiting for this thread since I missed the game. Awesome stuff as always. The hole Hundley had to run through on the one picture as he's receiving the handoff was big enough for a few trucks. Love the last pic!
  16. I think the Zips crush them in a statement game. Under for Can't and over for both zips choices
  17. He's going to be very good. He's a little out of control at times thus far. Dumb turnover at half court and an ill advised shot when he drove and just threw it up. I have no doubt he's gonna be a monster but coming off a knee injury combined with the fact that he's only played a couple games, I think he's best in ten minute doses for the time being
  18. To be fair to Kwan, the way the last few minutes went, what else could he have actually expected to happen? Better to throw up a 3 for a chance at win then pass out to God knows what would have played out.. He had a step on the guy. Oh well.
  19. Yes between the whistles, style of play, poor shooting, just all around brutal to watch.
  20. That was pathetic
  21. Need to see the box score but feels like we're getting absolutely crushed on the boards.
  22. This is a bad matchup for the tail end of a road trip. Ain't over but it's been ugly basketball all night
  23. Idk about that. I'd be happy to agree but they finished 31-5 and ranked 4th and 6th in the two polls. I think the Nova team that beat that pitt team is also better than the Nova team we just played
  24. Hopefully Williams turns out okay, but at the moment he's Carmelo 2.0. Zero offensive threat
×
×
  • Create New...