Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Yes it counts as a season - so would a redshirt. I suppose we'll just have to revisit this in the offseason if Daniel doesn't play again this season.
  2. That's not true, you can play a few minutes early in the season and still keep a redshirt. If he wasn't being redshirted, he'd have played more than 4 total minutes thus far, no?
  3. That's not how it works
  4. We haven't blown Daniel's redshirt
  5. Really stinks they blew the Green Bay game. live-RPI projects us to finish with an RPI of 63, can only imagine that'd end up in the 40s without that loss. Oh well, takes perfection for an at-large bid with our schedule and that's realistically never going to happen. Hard to be upset with the play so far though, I really think we dominate the MAC this year
  6. I'm surprised at the genuine support everyone's giving from Facebook posts and twitter comments.. Really expected a lot of "Oh wow big win in the potato bowl" kind of comments outside of ZN but those are few and far between.
  7. Say what you want about the Potato Bowl but you could tell what it meant to those guys.
  8. Woooooooo!!!
  9. Yikes
  10. Did Amato just watch film non stop since the Can't game? This defense is unreal
  11. You gotta trust Woodson enough to throw the ball there. We were up to the five, not like we were backed up on the one.
  12. Love that
  13. We're in business!
  14. Then what was the point of bringing up outstanding debt?
  15. So when they forgive these 1.2 trillion dollars in loans? Then we're good? The banks that lent the money are gonna be okay?
  16. Not many people are able to make it out there, so I'm glad the players seem to be enjoying it. It's all for them. I'm really hoping to be able to leave early enough to catch the game tomorrow, but if not I'll record it. Hopefully the extra few weeks of practice and the experience will be something to build off of. Go Zips!
  17. Unless everyone knows it's BS and it becomes a joke. What's the point in even reporting if it's 10K off?
  18. Per this article the Steelers and Giants report actual attendance http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24775640/goodell-talks-to-steelers-owner-about-fan-no-show-problem-at-home-games via http://cbssportsapp.com
  19. Yeah because 100 percent attendance is common
  20. Any Steeler game since they've been around uses actual butts in seats
  21. Iona is a solid team, I'm not arguing against that
  22. UCSB is 2-5. They might lose to some good teams but that doesn't mean they are any good. I would wager we'll see them in the triple digits soon when they start losing to bad teams too
  23. Neither of these teams are better than Arkansas, Zach. Especially UCSB
  24. Yeah not to beat a dead horse but I don't even bother watching these let alone attending them. I mean if nothing's going on I'll watch online, but the days of planning around games are over. I like to support my alma mater but at the end of the day, I watch basketball for entertainment and this isn't entertaining.
  25. I believe he can still get redshirted if his only action was a few minutes in the 3rd game of the year
×
×
  • Create New...