Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. For those who watched the WMU stream - how was it? Worth $7?
  2. Heck they could wear purple for all that I care as long as they keep winning
  3. So IMG happened to quit making an effort the same time Brad left. Strange
  4. I guess Joe has joined the ever-growing Anti-Akron conspiracy.
  5. Awesome!! Did some further digging
  6. I think your sarcasm detector is breaking down
  7. Seriously. Don't wanna name names.. but there were 3 people behind the hoop that I thought were 25 when I was a freshman in 2006. Wtf, get a job. One of them wears a gold sport coat.
  8. Unless I'm missing something, you're not taking into account the teams the AAC are playing IN conference. If the MAC was 80-50 OOC with the AAC OOC schedule - while also playing quality teams after January - I'd imagine the RPI # would be a lot higher than .5220
  9. There's also RPI value in beating stronger opponents too
  10. Imagine if OU didn't turn into a bottom feeder. The MAC could make a run at #8 if NIU and Ball State weren't perennial 200+ RPI teams
  11. I recorded it.. Can't wait to see it. Spent the last couple nights working late and then watching "Better Call Saul" when I got home.
  12. After watching them against us twice, I'm truly amazed that they're 8-1 against everyone else. They didn't impress me at all.
  13. They can't stop Pat and Big Dog. Feed the big men.
  14. Oh I got it, just wanted to throw in a #teamohio shot
  15. I don't get it, didn't we just win a national championship? #teamohio
  16. And when I say bummer, I mean it's totally awesome. But bummer as far as the rivalry goes, just wasn't a big game vs them the past couple years.
  17. Can't being down for a few years was a bummer. OU was our #1 rival and lately it feels like UB is 2nd in command for rivalry sakes. However, with 1st place on the line, I'm looking forward to a pretty rowdy JAR.. I'd love to smoke them, but a close one might make it feel like Can't is actually our rival again.
  18. I believe the 2013 team would have gotten an at-large if AA wouldn't have went full-felon on us and we lost the MACC. I'd have to believe we wouldn't lose the Can't game with him, and would have been ranked going into the MAC tourney. A lot of ifs, but it can be done
  19. After further investigation, there were 4 such teams in last year's tournament alone.
  20. I don't have the time for that list. Your argument was that the NCAA would never seed a MAC team higher than 13 and there's 2 in the past 7 years that I can think of off the top of my head.
  21. Please see the 2013 zips. Or the 2008 Can't State team. Or... Oh nevermind. I bet you guys are a lot of fun at parties.
  22. I don't understand this thinking. You're telling me no one else plays two bigs effectively?
  23. Nice. RPI Forecast has us at 91 if we lose 3 more as they expect (@Can't State, UB and EMU) win one, we end at 76, win 2 - 61, and win out - 49. The losses @ NIU and OU killed us. They have an RPI wizard tool to calc RPI and change game results and we'd be at 69 with those two wins. Not going to get an at-large at this point, but an RPI in the 60s might be the difference between a 15 seed and an 11 seed.
  24. There are other players on the team. Maybe Big Dog is in Pat's shoes last year and needs a confidence boost himself. Pat's been maybe our most reliable player this year, and I think most would agree. This inferiority complex thing is something else
  25. The call on Antino was right. He pushed the guy with the ball when he was lying on the floor
×
×
  • Create New...