Roll call for Thursday

Dr Z

Are you going to the game Thursday?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How you plan to spend this Thursday? Lets hear your plans ZipsNation.TGKHDFFJQFRJBXG.20090116191410.jpgNo. 2 Ball State vs. No. 7 Central Michigan, NoonNo. 3 Buffalo vs. No. 6 Can't State, 2:30ishNo. 1 Bowling Green vs. No. 9 Ohio, 7 p.mNo. 4 Miami vs. No. 5 Akron 9:30ish

I will be there like always all day and with the ultimate Zips tailgate group. (Yes we are the best, sorry to anyone who thinks otherwise)I'll be under LeBron in the tower city parking lot in that open area if anyone should feel the want to come down and join us. It should be a party.

I work downtown and usually only have to walk a block to the Q, but on Thursday, I'll be coming from Akron because I'm speaking to two journalism classes in Kolbe Hall...so, I'll be making the long trip on Thursday for our game.I'm looking for payback from two years ago. I'm still hurting from that one.Go Zippers!

i'll be there for the last two for sure.....side question. i know cadillac ranch is the home for zips fans. any one go on thursday? the promos seem pretty good! zippy shots, beer specials, food specials, and free bull rides! any one else plan on going there? :screwks:
Nice... what exactly is in a Zippy shot?

I'll be there for our game and probably come for at least part of your game, drinks before/after anyone?? I also welcome anybody to come boo the golden showers with us.I'm thinking Buffalo v Akron makes for a great championship game!GO BULLS
From about 2:30 PM to 5 PM .. you'll have friends .. LOTS of them.Go U@BULLS! Today.