Penn State game

ZachTheZip

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys get the chance you should look through them. there actually rather funny
Sure, that's how it always starts. But later there's crying and torment as the reality of the curse sets in. I hope that thread goes strong and becomes wildly popular. I know how these things work, and it can only become an advantage for us. We'll be good as long as nobody attempts the same thing here.

PSucks look-alike-thread is not that good. Just like their team. Granted they are good, just not the same caliber as the ZIPS. We don't need to waste any time worrying about them and their thread. We will prove ourselves on the battlefield. They can laugh all they want now, but come 9/5/09, the ZIPS will be dancing in the streets. I've personally already paid in advance from a very pricey bakery, for an ENORMOUS quantity of Cupcakes for ALL the ZIPS Nation and players to gorge ourselves as we celebrate our Victory. PSUcks has no idea what they're getting into. Man, they are Stupid Suckers!!! Let their Pre-Game laughter ring loud & clear. The ZIPS are a-comin' and we won't take any prisoners. We come to play. And PLAY we will. It may prove to be a battle of epic proportions. BUT, That's what the 2009 ZIPS thrive on. Bring them Suckers On!! We can't wait. I'm getting hungry already for those Cupcakes! We all know who PSU is. And we're gonna steal their girls and take their beer!!! PSUcks!!!! WE ARE READY. BRING 'EM ALL ON! :gun:

PSucks look-alike-thread is not that good. Just like their team. Granted they are good, just not the same caliber as the ZIPS. We don't need to waste any time worrying about them and their thread. We will prove ourselves on the battlefield. They can laugh all they want now, but come 9/5/09, the ZIPS will be dancing in the streets. I've personally already paid in advance from a very pricey bakery, for an ENORMOUS quantity of Cupcakes for ALL the ZIPS Nation and players to gorge ourselves as we celebrate our Victory. PSUcks has no idea what they're getting into. Man, they are Stupid Suckers!!! Let their Pre-Game laughter ring loud & clear. The ZIPS are a-comin' and we won't take any prisoners. We come to play. And PLAY we will. It may prove to be a battle of epic proportions. BUT, That's what the 2009 ZIPS thrive on. Bring them Suckers On!! We can't wait. I'm getting hungry already for those Cupcakes! We all know who PSU is. And we're gonna steal their girls and take their beer!!! PSUcks!!!! WE ARE READY. BRING 'EM ALL ON! :gun:
Who-hoooo!!! Put me in coach after that speech!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! :gun: I do have one comment, however. Do we REALLY want to steal their girls? I'm just sayin' :lol: :lol: 07-20-2007_169.jpg

Who-hoooo!!! Put me in coach after that speech!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! Let's go Zips!!!! :gun: I do have one comment, however. Do we REALLY want to steal their girls? I'm just sayin' :lol: :lol: 07-20-2007_169.jpg
I'd hit that

Just checking in with well-wishes for a great season for you guys. It's good to see your team on the upswing; that's good for all of us. I hope a bunch of you can make it to Happy Valley on the 5th and you have an enjoyable trip and time at the stadium. Arrive early and then stroll around the campus and downtown after the game and let traffic ease up a bit before you try to make it out of the parking lots.I love the enthusiasm on this board although I have to say, Dreal, that calling us your b**ch might be a tad premature!You don't, by any chance, post on a Notre Dame board as BitterD do you?By the way, you have to admit that our girls have nice, sparkly teeth.

Just checking in with well-wishes for a great season for you guys. It's good to see your team on the upswing; that's good for all of us. I hope a bunch of you can make it to Happy Valley on the 5th and you have an enjoyable trip and time at the stadium. Arrive early and then stroll around the campus and downtown after the game and let traffic ease up a bit before you try to make it out of the parking lots.I love the enthusiasm on this board although I have to say, Dreal, that calling us your b**ch might be a tad premature!You don't, by any chance, post on a Notre Dame board as BitterD do you?By the way, you have to admit that our girls have nice, sparkly teeth.
Greetings from Dreal. Tad Premature…, I don’t think so. Irrational exuberance…., Absolutely Not. BTW, please don’t forget who we are. We AreThe Zips”, not Marshall or whoever else may have stolen that tag line (hehe). And come the afternoon of 9/5/09, We, The Zips, are going to leave an indelible tattoo “FEAR THE ROO” on the psyche of every PSU fan. Then you shall know and believe, We Are, “The Zips”. Best Wishes for a great game. GO ZIPS!!!! :cheers:

Now HERE'S a guy with a sense of humor! :thumb:

Offensive line: Paterno said, according to the Patriot-News, "If we had to play this week, we'd have troubles."
When I was a youngster before I enrolled in Akron I used to root for PSU, it took me till the age of 16 to realize that JoPa has the same quotes before EVERY season. It goes like this "our team stinks and if we played today we would get beat by fill in the blank little school" I guess if your on the team and you only hear it 4 times it might motivate you, but it has to be tiresome to read these quotes year after year for a PSU fan.