The 2015 Football Commitment List

Yes. Several of them had no real offers. None of them have turned into superstars yet. We have a few decently rated Ohio players obviously, but there is no debating that we are struggling with Ohio high school recruiting.

Isn't that the story for all Ohio schools? All the superstars enlist in State Ohio University.

Last year's class seemed heavy on Defense. This year's class seems heavy on offense. Good, bad?

Based on what I saw last year ................ Very good, although they are probably a year or two away. Hopefully transfers on offense will step right in and we will be surprised with a couple of the young guys contributing

I think we are pretty solid on defense ................ Filling the safety spots and also strengthening the CB spot and the D-Line depth is also key

Based on what I saw last year ................ Very good, although they are probably a year or two away. Hopefully transfers on offense will step right in and we will be surprised with a couple of the young guys contributing

I think we are pretty solid on defense ................ Filling the safety spots and also strengthening the CB spot and the D-Line depth is also key

I agree. I haven't posted it yet (and won't until after signing day) but the updated roster is heavy on the top and bottom (Seniors and freshman). THere are a lot of RS freshman on this team, along with freshman who are coming in this season. It's almost like you can see the strategy, when we consider your testimony on the strengthening program.

We've added players through JUCO and transfer that can contribute now, allowing us to develop the young players that we have. I know a lot of people are upset at how long it's taking Bowden to turn things around...but I really get the feeling he is. Even after one more season, this team will have very high quality crop of RS sophomores and RS freshman.

• Like 1

I agree. I haven't posted it yet (and won't until after signing day) but the updated roster is heavy on the top and bottom (Seniors and freshman). THere are a lot of RS freshman on this team, along with freshman who are coming in this season. It's almost like you can see the strategy, when we consider your testimony on the strengthening program.

We've added players through JUCO and transfer that can contribute now, allowing us to develop the young players that we have. I know a lot of people are upset at how long it's taking Bowden to turn things around...but I really get the feeling he is. Even after one more season, this team will have very high quality crop of RS sophomores and RS freshman.

Good position if it is quality Senior leadership ............. The young guys will buy in pretty quick and who knows !!! It may be a fun year !!

Looks like we need to reach out to any Central Michigan recruits that we are interested in. Their coach is leaving to become the OC at Arkansas. CMU is the only team without a head coach this close to signing day.

Wow...I was not expecting news like that. CMU is on our schedule this year right? :gun: