Game 8- BGSU

clarkwgriswold

1 hour ago, Blue & Gold said:

I'm the perpetrator of many of those posts 😔

And I don't wholly disagree.  I agree the level of talent has improved.  My point was more that this level of misery doesn't have one source as its origin (coaching, injuries, bad luck, talent...).  This level of incompetence requires failure on many levels.

• Like 1

Something a little funny a little tangentially related to this game - at least we didn't post a picture of Hitler on the scoreboard (I realize ours was an away game) in a game we got shut out 49-0 causing one commenter to remark "Michigan State put more Hitlers on the scoreboard than points is quite the rivalry Wikipedia entry" 😂. But look at the score in the top left corner in the photo. Seems appropriate. 😉

Screenshot_20231022-101656~2.png

On 10/22/2023 at 12:37 PM, MDZip said:

Something a little funny a little tangentially related to this game - at least we didn't post a picture of Hitler on the scoreboard (I realize ours was an away game) in a game we got shut out 49-0 causing one commenter to remark "Michigan State put more Hitlers on the scoreboard than points is quite the rivalry Wikipedia entry" 😂. But look at the score in the top left corner in the photo. Seems appropriate. 😉

Screenshot_20231022-101656~2.png

I was just about to post this photo. I had seen it numerous times this weekend, but was more focused on the murderous dictator than the rest of the scoreboard. So glad we'll be marketed in this fashion. 

As bad as Akron football has been, at least we're not Michigan State. Larry Nassar, Mel Tucker, and now Hitler on the scoreboard for pregame trivia. That's an embarrassing athletics department.