Game 28- Ohio

I've missed a lot the Zips' home ESPN+ broadcasts this year - just one of those things - so maybe I'm just factually wrong in what I'm about to say but if not...

I'm glad Akron-produced men's bball games don't include a sideline reporter who's a jittery college student, as is the case here. This is VERY common on ESPN+ broadcasts across conferences.

4 minutes ago, mrelegazna said:

I've missed a lot the Zips' home ESPN+ broadcasts this year - just one of those things - so maybe I'm just factually wrong in what I'm about to say but if not...

I'm glad Akron-produced men's bball games don't include a sideline reporter who's a jittery college student, as is the case here. This is VERY common on ESPN+ broadcasts across conferences.

If I asked AI to generate the prototypical male student at Ohio, Ethan Sargeant is what it would create. He's the guy on Saturday night making sure the Beeramid isn't going to fall. 

Never forget Kent's sideline reporter fail. Completely forget the fella's name, but when the camera was put on him for the sideline report, nothing on his body functioned properly. He was a combination of Ricky Bobby ("I don't know what to do with my hands") and the class nerd talking to a girl for the first time. "Put the ball in the hoop for a 3 point shot (holds up 2 fingers."

• Haha 1