Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stadium design is really starting to fill in. Seeing more steel go up would be more exciting, though.
I suspect that will happen next week. Anyone know what the concrete rows they poured in the visitor side stands area are?
You suspect right :D More steel going up today. :bow: I'm so excited :rofl:

I've yet to be able to pull up the cams all day. Looks like my obsession of seeing the site every day will end...unless i drive up there and take a gander :)
They repointed Cam2 and it's now pointed towards the home stands.They both went down on me today as well. But, came back up after I rebooted.Lots of steel work done on the home side today. I hope they keep these two Cams pointed at the home side and add cam 3 back looking towards the visitors side from the Fieldhouse.

Updated Java, re-booted, and still nothing. Hopefully they come back up tomorrow and it's not something to do with my machine. :(
That correct.They repointed Cam 2 towards the home stands and it worked for awhiled. Then I notice the cars had stopped moving and one worker standing on the same steel beam not moving. I tried rebooting and lost themHopefully they'll have it corrected by tomorrow. They had some serious steel work going and I liked the new view for Cam 2.

I think the recent storms in the area might have knocked them out. Tornados on sunday, flush floods on monday, ect.
I don't think that's the problem.They were working yesterday and they repointed Cam 2 towards the home side as the steel work was kicking into high gear. They froze on my computer around 2pm to 3pm in the afternoon. I attempted to reboot and have been unable to get them back since.Bottom line is they were working for most of yesterday on my computer and IMO, they were not knocked by any storms in the area. I'm thinking this is more of technical glitch right now. They have new picture today from the new Cam 2 view from yesterday's work.

The camera problem is not a storm or technical issue. They are just adjusting camers 1 & 2 and installing camera 3 in a new location. The picture below is a crew mounting a third camera (probably the one from the Exchange St telephone pole) on the field house. Picture taken just after noon on 6/24/08.

For all of you stadium cam junkies who are going through withdrawl pains. Here is your daily fix.1st picture taken from the center of the Lee Jackson Track2nd picture isfrom Union Street in front of the entrance to the Stiles Field House looking southFirst view of the "Outdoor Living Room" construction. Picture taken from behind Memorial Hall.Sorry for the quality issues. I only had my cell cam.