Javon Bess

I'd take him in a heartbeat (if he's good enough for Izzo, he's good enough for me, unless you have character problems like Kaminsky), but where is there scholarship room on this team?

His sister plays for Can't State, and with Aaron Jackson being a high school teammate, I wonder if Akron has a leg up on the Billikens?

At the level Michigan State plays at, you can't get injured. Ever.

As soon as you do, someone younger is always there to take your minutes and is talented enough to keep them.

I just hope he's fully recovered and fully motivated once he becomes eligible. You don't start games at Michigan State without having a TON of potential.

this could be a huge pickup . kd seemed high on the kid that is coming from glenville .he is 6-5 and would assume play the 3 spot this year.

does anybody know if kd has drop someone now? there were some posters on here.you know who you were.

post that big dog was not a d-1 payer

52 minutes ago, RACER said:

this could be a huge pickup . kd seemed high on the kid that is coming from glenville .he is 6-5 and would assume play the 3 spot this year.

does anybody know if kd has drop someone now? there were some posters on here.you know who you were.

post that big dog was not a d-1 payer

He has to sit out this upcoming year due to transfer rules. I don't know the scholarship situation for 2017 well enough to say whether someone has to be dropped.

Interesting . . . No insider knowledge but since we already seem to be over the scholly limit until we see if anyone leaves this summer I wonder if we wanted him to pay his own way during the year he has to sit out or what else drove him to decommit.