Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Honest to God they have to be nearing 35. I thought they were seniors and in charge of the Rowdies in the fall of 2007 when I joined. And they're still there
  2. This may be unpopular here but it's the same 20 losers that were there when I was in school 10 years ago. Get out of the student section and maybe people won't think it's uncool to go down there
  3. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
  4. He passed Fredette and Curry for most 40 point games.
  5. There's no way that was the play. It looked like Noah tried to slip inside after he inbounded it actually
  6. I think the answer is still Keene. We've seen one dimensional players each year, but none of them routinely drop 30+. He's good
  7. It is, but it's not easy to do at full speed in the heat of the moment. Heads up play, you can see how composed he is.
  8. Better to get cold now than in Cleveland. Assuming we get hot again by then. I can't get too upset because a lot of them are open 3s. Shooters shoot.. They'll start falling again
  9. His own player was the only one that jumped
  10. .2 on the clock
  11. half second left
  12. This is the worst best game ever
  13. Oh boy here we go
  14. Should be our ball. Should also have been a foul on us
  15. Wide open 3 to ice it. Can't complain. Lets hit some FTs here
  16. Let's not pretend we know what our coaches are and aren't saying to recruits
  17. We're probably debating two different things here
  18. I'm not suggesting not mentioning him. His face should be all over our campus and stadium. I just don't think it'd hold much water for our current staff to tout his HOF bid as an accomplishment.
  19. Urban is the one that put them in the pros. When Bowden is getting players into the league regularly you bet he will and should promote it. But no one at Akron right now had anything to do with Taylor
  20. I thought ASN was via ESPN3
  21. Pretty sure that's not allowed
  22. That stunk. It was fun to talk about running the table but odds were we'd lose one or two. The good thing is we see what it takes to beat us - a career game from Simmons and the two worst games of the season from Dog and Kwan. Not worried one bit
  23. Buffalo went into Muncie and laid the smack down last night. They're dangerous when they are playing well
×
×
  • Create New...