Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. If we could rebound this game would getting ugle early
  2. Yeah it would be a miracle to beat a 15-13 team
  3. He reminds me of James Robinson from Pitt. Never scored much but had great A:TO numbers and everyone couldn't wait for him to graduate and now they suck and everyone is clamoring for a PG. Be careful what you wish for.
  4. Is Josh even playing tonight?
  5. I'd love to see a little zone mixed in. We can't stop the penetration and Big Dog has turned into a defensive liability. I don't see much of a downside to showing it for a little, at the least. Buffalo isn't a great 3 point shooting team (They lit us up from 3 last time, I know I know).
  6. Great moments are born from great opportunities
  7. Maybe the thread will be discussion on the quick turnaround
  8. Our offense looked lost with Big Dog on the floor last night, too
  9. If last night was "added effort" I don't want to see lazy defense.
  10. I agree. We're missing Jake this year.
  11. Captain is right, Dog leaned. That said if you knock Big Dog over - you're out of control plain and simple. That was no flop. Either way, we should never be in that position against BG.
  12. This team needs to get it together fast
  13. How can you call that
  14. Not sure he called for a turnover there
  15. Frye and Denny have exerted more effort tonight than any Zip has in 2017. Big Dog might be the only one to break a sweat tonight
  16. We're getting plain out worked. Same as the Kent game
  17. Looks like the answer was no. Premature complaining from you guys
  18. Did the game actually start?
  19. Nah then you might have to use the research tool "Google" and discover the actual dates
  20. I wonder if there's someone saying that on a Troy board somewhere about Akron? Wait, we're talking about GT here.
  21. @LZIp DKPS that I cited earlier has over 30K subscriptions. I don't think 2K per team should be too hard if they have good content. Dejan is a little bit of a different case as he was a mainstay in the Pittsburgh media for years, so Lloyd going there won't have as many loyal readers as DK had to follow him. Anyway, getting off topic here.
  22. I agree with all of that. The discussion was that he should focus on driving to the hoop more. Ehhh no thanks. I am fine with less NBA range 3s though. We seem to get up by 7 or 8 each game and then immediately have a few bad possessions and let teams back in it instead of stepping on their throats. Happened late in the OU game and at the end of the first half against Kent. See the one handed oop attempt to Ivey and then an Antino drive and dish to the defense. I think these are the pressure points where we need to bear down and get good shots, and we can avoid the crunch time where we need a bucket to win.
×
×
  • Create New...