Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Perfect When I was looking quickly, it looked like it only supported a few cable providers which didn't seem right. So thought I'd check to see if anyone here's tried it.
  2. Does CBS Sports stream online? Unfortunately not gonna be done working by game time
  3. Rough year for Brandon
  4. Yup as far as I know. You can sort of get around it and run into him like you're getting thru a screen or something, but if you hold him it's intentional.
  5. Ah that is much different then. I suppose it shows KD owns them.
  6. That's gotta be one of the more drastic variances in the country I would assume
  7. Am I reading that right - we average 32.5 points in the first half and 45 in the 2nd?
  8. I doubt all 13 will redshirt
  9. I have to go back and check, but I feel like you could have made some nice cash by taking the over in every game this year. So Zips by 3.5, over, and one dOUble dOUble
  10. Apparently they signed a kid from Ellet - looks like we didn't offer? Hope we didn't miss on one in our backyard! http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/a-j-gareri
  11. Hope he can catch
  12. what the heck are you trying to say here
  13. So almost the inverse of our thread
  14. I guess they ended up shooting 67℅ from three. Holy cow I'd feel snake bitten if I was a Huskie fan
  15. On the contrary you'd think we were down 40 at halftime reading this thread! Love it either way. Everyone cares, just with different ways of showing it
  16. Hats off to KD and the guys for getting things together at half. Couldn't have been a pleasant room at first
  17. He took over the second half. I was leaning towards Kwan as MAC MVP but it's gotta be Big Dog at the halfway point. Sure is nice having them both
  18. Probably. I'd bet he has alerts set up for when the zips fall behind in any sport
  19. On to the next one
  20. If we come out with a W that first half is a blessing in disguise. We might have figured out how to play some defense
  21. Dog should have about 8 more free throws the way he's getting hammered. Now if he would have made them is a different story
  22. It's almost like there was no way they'd shoot 70℅ all game. This game is still far from over though. Just as it was when we were down 14
  23. Let's go!!! PS these replays during play are killing me
×
×
  • Create New...