Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. I say we rename it to NEO University to crap on Can't and YSU
  2. I think we go as far as those two take us in March.
  3. #teamohioU ??
  4. You might wanna take a look at the list of rivalry games that take place on Black Friday.
  5. All Saturday away games too. This is nice
  6. That was really well done
  7. If they weren't sitting home watching #teamohio already, you have me a little terrified.
  8. Clear the field? This isn't tennis, you can't just squeegee the water off.
  9. 1) Nyles 2) Who cares? I'd rather worry about that than where the points from the 1st unit are coming from.
  10. I'm thinking Manu Ginobli might have held some more weight for Dr. Z
  11. I bet he played starter minutes
  12. Yeah no one wants to sit on wet grass in March and April
  13. The fact that it took 28 games for Deji to average more minutes that Nyles is pathetic
  14. Man 3 heartbreakers in a row. Zips just can't buy a big bucket down the stretch lately. I think this is where Noah's absence hurts the most.
  15. That call is BS
  16. Nyles definitely looks more competent (less incompetent?) than Malcolm
  17. Feed Deji and Pat
  18. Pump fake backdoor! Pete Carril would be loving it.
  19. Biggest game of the year. Hope the team is up for it. I think they will be.
  20. Fair enough. I was speaking more of a 15-20 ppg player, which I don't think can happen in a KD system. But yeah as far as a go-to guy with ice in his veins, he's not on this roster. I'll give Antino credit, it seems like he's trying to be that guy.
  21. And I don't actually mean that as a critique of KD ^. Maybe his system forces the team to play as more of a team and that is why we've had all the success we've had. I just don't think the way we play is conducive to any one player being able to be "the man."
  22. Maybe we've had that guy but the system doesn't allow it to happen
  23. I tried out the Score pre-game. It's really nice. Decent beer selection, good food. Zips decor everywhere..I'd recommend it to any Zip fan.
  24. Amen! Deji is arguably our biggest threat on offense. We just scored 52 points in an overtime game, we need someone to fill it up.
×
×
  • Create New...