I am just amazed

akronzips71

Is Akron such a terrible place to live or work that NO ONE wants to earn several hundred thousand dollars a year being a Div 1 head coach here?

What is up with this? Are we that low?

Disgusting.

(For $100k I'll come back and coach. I won't win a game, but neither did the last guy and I can save UA a couple of hundred thousand a year).

Is Akron such a terrible place to live or work that NO ONE wants to earn several hundred thousand dollars a year being a Div 1 head coach here?

Disgusting.

(For $100k I'll come back and coach. I won't win a game, but neither did the last guy and I can save UA a couple of hundred thousand a year).

Is this like an auction?

Hey, TW...I will do it for $97,500!!!!

Disgusting.

Is this like an auction?

Hey, TW...I will do it for $97,500!!!!

$97,499

I can't drop too much, but I'll take $90,000 if I can live in the dorm and eat for free.

If the dining is as bad as I felt like it was 30 years ago, I wouldn't consider that a "perk".

The food is nothing like it was years ago Skip. When I did a campus tour with my daughter this fall, I was really impressed by the quality and variety of food offered at the dining halls.

Its not that GREAT. Robs is still... robs... eat there and expect a case of the robs shortly thereafter. Taking out the "Sizzling Zone" and putting in a burger joint was a terrible idea... the subway there is grossly under par... union market is okay... street treats is about the only "dining option", if you can call it that, worth any money.

I ate at Robs for 4 years and never had those sorts of problems.

Now, I stayed away from the fish. That might have been part of it.

You must have also stayed away from the scrambled eggs at breakfast.

The scrambled "eggs" separated the boys from the men. Seriously, I've had better scrambled eggs in the Army then I ever had at Rob's.

Rob's is terrible. Only ate there for half of a semester then switched to the Gold Plan. Havent ate there for over a year now.

I'm a fan of Ohio Burger, though.

Sizzling Zone > Ohio Burger. Seriously. Far more options before and SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper.