Game 14- Bowling Green

On 1/7/2024 at 2:26 PM, AkronAlumnus said:

It's cheaper to go see OSU or Dayton MBB than Akron and I don't think it should be.

My BullShit meter is vibrating. Dayton hasn't had an available seat for the last 2 or 3 years. OSU is asking $19 to $29 to sit in a nose-bleed seat for the upcoming Wisconsin game. And Clark Griswald probably couldn't spread out up there without some nosey usher checking him every 15 minutes to see if he had suffered a stroke. 

1 hour ago, 1981 grad said:

If I bank 2 tickets get 2 tickets to a future game of my choice.

So all of the lower bowl tickets aren't sold before the season starts?

On 1/7/2024 at 4:45 PM, AkronAlumnus said:

Resales for these games can be even cheaper - I saw UD/Umass tickets as low as $5 this morning 

There is no resell market for Zips athletics because there is little to no demand for it. Multiple times I've just had Zips tickets handed to me from complete strangers when I was waiting in the ticket line. When I was a Zips season ticket holder, I would have gladly given the tickets away for games I couldn't attend, but finding someone who wanted to go was next to impossible.

I've seen several posters here offer tickets for free. Perhaps when I get tickets in the future, I'll do the same. Outside of this forum, I don't know anyone who wants to go to Akron games.

3 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

I've seen several posters here offer tickets for free. Perhaps when I get tickets in the future, I'll do the same. Outside of this forum, I don't know anyone who wants to go to Akron games.

I've done that a number of times with no response.  I've given away a few at times but many have received no response.  Maybe I need to pitch them as a prize or a "major award."

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I've done that a number of times with no response.  I've given away a few at times but many have received no response.  Maybe I need to pitch them as a prize or a "major award."

You probably have to Venmo them $10 as well to cover the parking.

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...