MAC Tourney tickets question

Westie

Looking ahead a few weeks. I've always bought MAC Tourney tickets through Rocket Mortgage FH through SeatGeek. You can pick seat and of course the prices vary

Buying through UA doesn't show the seats you get and they are all $46 for each round.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Go Zips!

5 hours ago, Westie said:

Looking ahead a few weeks. I've always bought MAC Tourney tickets through Rocket Mortgage FH through SeatGeek. You can pick seat and of course the prices vary

Buying through UA doesn't show the seats you get and they are all $46 for each round.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Go Zips!

If you order through the Akron ticket office your seating assignment will be based on your contributions(or lack thereof) to the Zips Athletic Club. As long as the Zips keep winning you will be able to get tickets in the Akron sections. 

The MAC used to offer tickets that included all of the sessions and they were good seats.  I was always hesitant to buy because if the Zips got knocked out you still had bought tickets to all of the games whereas if you get them from Akron you only have to pay for seats if the Zips advance.  I just checked the MAC website and they no longer offer this package.  Not sure if it was a victim of Covid or when they stopped offering these tickets.  I sat next to a couple who bought these tickets every year and even thought they did not have a dog in the hunt they just enjoyed the atmosphere and watching all of the games.