Sign in to follow this  
kreed5120

Akron 2020 Schedule

I can't help myself in joining in on this discussion. I hope the Zips can win 4 games, but I feel to start the process in getting the fanbase back they must win 3. The bar has not been set too high IMHO.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, John Ward said:

People can post their predictions. Im good with that. Its all the other sly comments etc. Unless some of these people are living in another world and unaffected by this virus that has basically shut us down,I like to hear positive things. Misery breeds company and that kind of posters we dont want.Say something positive.

I'm positive that some blowhards are not overly sensitive jerks that think they know what other people want. 

Edited by Zipmeister

It's a FORUM.  A forum is a place to exchange thoughts and ideas, not a one sided discussion.  Say the same damn thing over and over and over and it gets on my nerves, but not seeing a lot of wins this year is not a problem.

Teams don't instantly go from zero wins to a winning record.  This is a season to see progress on the field or start second (or third) guessing the Arth hiring.  4 four wins would be a huge success.  2 or 3 is a more likely outcome.

6 minutes ago, jupitertoo said:

Frankly, there's a very real chance the Zips will be 0-0 for the 2020 season, along with every other team.

Lets pray this does not happen. These young men put a lot of work in each and everyday.