2021 MACtion

Blue & Gold

Akron, Ohio, Miami, and Bowling Green are a combined 0-9 heading into the third Saturday of the season. Kent's route to a MAC East title will never be easier than it is this year. Meanwhile, there are more winnable games on the schedule for the Zips, but I have a bad feeling not only about Saturday, but the first couple of MAC games. 

1 hour ago, LoyalZIP said:

Akron, Ohio, Miami, and Bowling Green are a combined 0-9 heading into the third Saturday of the season. Kent's route to a MAC East title will never be easier than it is this year. Meanwhile, there are more winnable games on the schedule for the Zips, but I have a bad feeling not only about Saturday, but the first couple of MAC games. 

They ended divisions for basketball.  Odd they keep them for football.

Miami has played Cinci and Minnesota..I’m not going to put them down yet. I think Buffalo is down some, with  OU and BG for sure. Kent should run away with the East title this year. I predict Kent vs Toledo in the MAC-C with Kent winning, their coach moving on, then the program rejoining the basement.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 10:29 AM, NWAkron said:

They ended divisions for basketball.  Odd they keep them for football.

Maybe it’s a way to seed the football championship, a sport that only plays one game a week. In other sports teams can play several games in a week/tournament.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...