Jump to content

Zips Primary Logo


a-zip
 Share

Primary Logo Poll  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MangoZip said:

Anderson High School, Cincinnati 🤔

23CF57FE-E8EB-433E-A115-6C3EEED1B30A.jpeg

 

The logo is bit skewed because of the camera angle. Aside from the serifs and both letters being A's, there aren't as many similarities as it would seem.

 

ecMTpSPXPZQrVxg-1600x900-noPad.jpg?15198site.png

 

Regardless, Anderson High School switched their mascot from Redskins to Raptors in 2020 and along with it came a new logo. I'm assuming they just haven't switched the turf yet or that's an old video. Funny thing is it actually looks like they used old Akron font for the "A" or something very similar.

Edited by akzipper
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So looking online at the team shop, looks like the only offers for the rebrand are still a navy t-shirt or a navy hoodie with the new A logo.  I tried calling them, but of course no one answered.  Anyone happen to know if there's more of a selection at the bookstore or the Infocision team shop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

So looking online at the team shop, looks like the only offers for the rebrand are still a navy t-shirt or a navy hoodie with the new A logo.  I tried calling them, but of course no one answered.  Anyone happen to know if there's more of a selection at the bookstore or the Infocision team shop?

I dropped by the InfoCision Team Shop yesterday afternoon, wallet in hand, to try to find the answer to that very question and… they weren’t open 😑

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

I dropped by the InfoCision Team Shop yesterday afternoon, wallet in hand, to try to find the answer to that very question and… they weren’t open 😑

Funny that you say that, because I tried again and I just got off the horn with the bookstore.  They only have the navy hoodie and t-shirt, and the guy I spoke too said they have "some hats."  I asked about the Infocision shop and he said it's closed for the summer.

 

I've been pumping up athletics admin for the good they've done under Mr. Guthrie, but this one is a such a big miss.  The rebrand was announced just about 2 months ago, and the only available merch is a couple boring shirts?  Big miss.  Should've held off until the turf was almost done and then released new merch in conjunction with that.  Super disappointed.

 

Also...our AD tweeted a pic of a pretty slick navy hat.  Hoping I can pop into the bookstore and grab one if they're flex-fit.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

Funny that you say that, because I tried again and I just got off the horn with the bookstore.  They only have the navy hoodie and t-shirt, and the guy I spoke too said they have "some hats."  I asked about the Infocision shop and he said it's closed for the summer.

 

I've been pumping up athletics admin for the good they've done under Mr. Guthrie, but this one is a such a big miss.  The rebrand was announced just about 2 months ago, and the only available merch is a couple boring shirts?  Big miss.  Should've held off until the turf was almost done and then released new merch in conjunction with that.  Super disappointed.

 

Also...our AD tweeted a pic of a pretty slick navy hat.  Hoping I can pop into the bookstore and grab one if they're flex-fit.

 

Agreed! I was hoping to see some options out there. But....not much. Bummer indeed! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2022 at 3:43 PM, RowdyZip said:

Funny that you say that, because I tried again and I just got off the horn with the bookstore.  They only have the navy hoodie and t-shirt, and the guy I spoke too said they have "some hats."  I asked about the Infocision shop and he said it's closed for the summer.

 

I've been pumping up athletics admin for the good they've done under Mr. Guthrie, but this one is a such a big miss.  The rebrand was announced just about 2 months ago, and the only available merch is a couple boring shirts?  Big miss.  Should've held off until the turf was almost done and then released new merch in conjunction with that.  Super disappointed.

 

Also...our AD tweeted a pic of a pretty slick navy hat.  Hoping I can pop into the bookstore and grab one if they're flex-fit.

 

It's definitely frustrating, but understandable. There are still supply chain issues and manufacturing delays. It took the Guardians a LONG time to get gear out, same with the Cavs new rebrand. When major sports franchises are slow to roll out gear, I fully expect a MAC school to have the same issues if not more. I'm sure they'll have everything ready before football season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...