Jump to content

ZippyRulz

Members
  • Posts

    4,433
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    34

Everything posted by ZippyRulz

  1. Especially if he sees any playing time.
  2. reminder - afternoon game - 3 or 3:30 on espn+
  3. Meet the new Toledo coach: https://utrockets.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/mike-jacobs/1540
  4. ISU can quickly rebuild with All-G5 players. It's the G5 schools that have to go scrounging.
  5. As long as I can still put my feet on the bleacher in front of me 😄
  6. I would say it was over 1,000 B.I.S. The announcers mentioned several times they were impressed with the size of the crowd considering * students on break * wintry weather * weeknight * weak opponent Of course the atmosphere is not the same without the students and the live pep band. I sat in the student section and my view was obstructed by some heads in front of me. I now realize I much prefer sitting up in the bleachers with a better view and some elbow room.
  7. https://gozips.com/news/2025/12/21/womens-basketball-akron-earns-94-68-victory-past-le-moyne
  8. https://gozips.com/news/2025/12/21/womens-basketball-akron-earns-94-68-victory-past-le-moyne
  9. Drinking? At OU? Go figure. According to the article, he's lawyered up and will probably get a big settlement and another gig somewhere after a year off.
  10. I guess you're pleased with the close contest between WMU and Kennesaw now in the 2nd quarter 😄 41-6 3Q, MAC represent!
  11. Will the next Frank Solich please step forward... Actually, my money is on the next interim assistant (pending a thorough personal conduct background check)
  12. It's a balmy 34 °F in NC currently.
  13. Whatever happens, Stan Heath will have a comfortable retirement.
  14. Congrats to the degenerates that took the over.
  15. Kuhn boasts nearly 20 years of college coaching experience, including 10 seasons as a head coach at both Lock Haven University and Point Park University. (albeit not on the ESPN ticker)
  16. Student section winter break tix available to all for $10 (for EMU, Concord, CMU) https://gozips.evenue.net/promotions/STUDENTGA
  17. That won't happen.
  18. WMU 23, THE Miami U. 13. Congrats, Broncos.
  19. 2K would be excellent given this weather. It's 33° with snow on the ground, 2 weeks from winter solstice. It's only 10 degrees warmer in Cary, NC.
  20. I just saw Toledo has the top recruiting class in the MAC (again)
  21. https://athlonsports.com/college-football/new-betting-favorite-iowa-state-matt-campbell-penn-state-head-coach
  22. Rowdies should be expanded to include alumni.
  23. Then root for Indiana football at 8.
×
×
  • Create New...