Jump to content

zipsfan33

Members
  • Posts

    433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zipsfan33

  1. Zips lose big in smallest crowd at the Info yet!
  2. WHLO has announced that the announcers for Zips football are Dave Skocozen and Joe Dunn. So long Steve French and thank you for the memories!
  3. I was sitting in the endzone and saw him go down on the tackle. I feared the worst right away even tough it didn't look like a typical knee injury. 120 pound guys and only withstand so much pressure! Sad!
  4. Could Seibert have commited here because he thought he would be 30 minutes away from his brother? Will be interesting to see what happens.
  5. Yes, but it is a little misleading! https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/17570698
  6. I can't get it real well in Twinsburg. Luckily, they stream on iHeart so I can listen that way!
  7. Absolutely not. They just moved stations because 1350 is now marketed as a Cleveland station, and 640 is the sister station of 1350. Everything else is still as is.
  8. But only spectators can be immediate family or special person to player/ band member
  9. There have been a couple players to wear that number. The latest was Corey Coleman (blah).
  10. Is there anywhere to find a list of Acme Zip Games and the scores/dates? I remember a few as a kid and want to try and piece my memories together.
  11. I was just looking in the Media Guide and saw that Mike Woodford is the new Special Teams coordinator! This is the best news I have heard in years. Did I miss this BIG news somewhere?
  12. @ Kentucky 2021/2024 @ Akron 2023 I think the bigger news is that we got a winnable home OOC game with Morgan State scheduled for 2018!
  13. Back in the Spring of 2000 I participated in this! I didn't land Zippy, but I did get a call and became a professional Akron mascot....and I got to participate in the Olympic torch relay when it came through Akron on its way to Salt Lake City! What a life achievement!
  14. I'm suddenly a whole lot less enamored about next years schedule. I'm still trying to get over the fact that the Browns only had 7 home games last year, now this devastating news.... I guess this calls for a road trip!
  15. Should we be jealous, or even worried that we only have 2 non conference games scheduled for 2018? 2018 Sept. 1 at Nebraska Sept. 22 at Iowa State 2019 Aug. 31 at Illinois Sept. 7 UAB TBA TROY 2020 Sept. 12 at UAB Sept. 19 at Clemson 2022 Sept. 24 at Appalachian State
  16. Chargers will be coming to Cleveland next year.... Let's support Jatavis!
  17. a-zip thank you for being an athletic supporter of the Zips! Ummm that just doesn't sound right! haha
  18. When might we hear something? By Sunday night I would hope.???
  19. I don't want to sound like a bad person but, I didn't learn anything from this. Is he healthy? Is he ready to go? What is the prognosis? Come on, I need more than this!
  20. Let's not forget that JT33 also played basketball during his freshman season to help out a very, very bad team. How many guys could do that today? Very proud to be a Zip!
  21. This was of course before the greatest 6 week run of any MAC QB in recent history took over. And Ibrahima..... there/they're....really????
  22. No worries just an old saying from "The Ghoul" a local horror host if you don't know the name.
  23. Balsy.... are you plunking the magic twanger in anticipation of the upcoming schedule? In other words.... can we expect to see a projection this year? One of my favorite posts of the year by the way!
  24. I actually have Browns season tickets, buit have elected to spend time with my family on Saturday. Go Browns and Go JB!
×
×
  • Create New...