When I go to look at the roster on Gozips it shows like 10 guys and 8 of them are guards.... please tell me they just haven't updated the website. Anyone with knowledge please reach out. Thanks! Go Zips!
The company that ripped it up, rolled it, then loaded it onto trucks, I'm pretty sure they then disposed it. It makes 0 sense to keep an old, out of date carpet.
"The nature of the event made is really tough to make any detailed evaluations. First...it began early? I arrived a little before 3 pm and had missed the first 10 game minutes. 🙁"
Speaking of starting early.... The surplus sale. I'm walking into the Info at 145 and there are people walking out with 3/4 bags full of things and the sale was supposed to start at 2:00! Ugh!
I fear he is going to be gone sooner rather than later. that means good things for us in the here and now I suppose! I am so happy things have changed around a little bit.
When I was listening to the post game interview with Joe Dunn and ORod started to cry, I felt for him. He has been through a lot and I think it all hit him at once. I wouldn't mind seeing him stay on as an assistant. but I am pretty darn sure that ship has sailed. I wish him luck in the future.
Am I allowed to say that was hard earned and well deserved? Don't get me wrong, I still hate the dirty birds, but I am glad they have found a little success. Someday, we will be where they are now.....
100% true. I once asked the greatness that was Tom Wistercill about this and he told me that ESPN/CBS Sports/ Whoever else holds contracts controls all game times. For what its worth, he told me he would have held more night games.
I personally liked the pencil. Didn't realize I was in the minority. I heard the player that got the turnover had his name etched on the pencil and it was meant to keep going....
I could never pick the Zips to win at this point. I don't believe they could lose by 20 either. They have to be somewhere in the middle, but where? Go Zips!
Thanks everyone. We went, enjoyed the game (kinda...) and made memories with the kids. In the end its all good. Definitely still learning the game, but we will be back! I was super impressed with the guy at the ticket window giving my kids free tickets! Go Zips!