Game 2- Mississippi State

clarkwgriswold

Okay, I must admit I turned the sound on and I am enjoying the commentary.  It was great hearing Groce give commentary during the game and it was not coach speak.  I feel like I am watching the game with 3 compulsive gamblers.  When Akron missed the open layup that would have won them the over bet their reaction was hilarious.  I am really disappointed with Clark.  After making his first 3 I think he missed his next 4.  He also gave up an offensive rebound. Of course all of the team is struggling from the field.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Bad bad bad first half offensively. Only way we can go is up, and we're only down 8. I will take it. 

Congrats to Portnoy and Big Cat on hitting their bets for the first half over. Now they're both solely Akron fans. 

Shooting like 30% from the field isn't going to get it down. Just abysmal. Can't tell if it's just an off night shooting or if Miss St is playing shut down D. 

1 minute ago, akzipper said:

Shooting like 30% from the field isn't going to get it down. Just abysmal. Can't tell if it's just an off night shooting or if Miss St is playing shut down D. 

Thinking a bit of both. We aren’t getting good looks and when we do, we miss wide open layups