2023 MAC Football

LoyalZIP

2 minutes ago, ewbrooman1 said:

"The Akron vs CMU game was a game of two incompetents who generally tried hard in a bad football game. That was just trash. Can we really no field a team that can win in this trash league?"

That's been the story of the season. There hasn't been a game we deserved to win, only games we could have won because of the incompetence of our opponent. Still waiting to see a well played game by both teams. Bad football all around.

You deserve what you get in life. Akron played well enough to have a much better record but hasn't done enough to deserve more wins. 

6 minutes ago, GP1 said:

Why am I never surprised when an Akron fan makes a snide remark about the only MAC Championship?  It's such a losing mindset. 

Hello? “Don’t the best teams win?”

I’m giving NIU credit for their solid start to conference play despite the loss, just like I would that Akron title team for weathering a few losses to rally and win the whole damn thing. 

4 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

Hello? “Don’t the best teams win?”

I’m giving NIU credit for their solid start to conference play despite the loss, just like I would that Akron title team for weathering a few losses to rally and win the whole damn thing. 

You said they may be the best team in the league. Based on head to head competition, that's not true. 

5 hours ago, LoyalZIP said:

Let’s ride 🤘

Maybe I’m misreading the graphic, but if Miami and Buffalo play each other one of them has to win. If that’s the case, wouldn’t we be eliminated in the “Most Direct Scenario”?

Edited by catdaddyp

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

the OU offense sure seems broke.

They’ve collapsed. They had no business losing to San Diego State even with Rourke out as much of that game as he was. They didn’t put up much of a fight at Northern, squeaked by a bad WMU team, and throttled by Gabbert-less Miami. Even with a win over UB tonight, they’ll be 7-3, but it’s clear they haven’t lived up to their expectations.