Game 8- Bradley

clarkwgriswold

1 hour ago, csims0917 said:

I was in the third row of the student section and in the front row some rowdies were making fun of his jump shot and acting shocked when he’d make a free throw. It’s not a huge deal, not like there were any chants or anything but I don’t appreciate seeing it. 

Again the rowdies leadership has been lacking the last couple years, the fact that they don't know he is our best FT shooter just shows they don't know ball

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Zippy87 said:

Quick thoughts from attending the game:

- Enrique is an absolute beast. Going 

- The Team Shop was closed today. Maybe there's a good reason I don't know about, but not having a team shop open while people are actively Christmas shopping is beyond embarrasing for the department.

I noticed that, too. Seems dumb. Another strategy to force you to go to the bookstore in the Student Center. Yeah, that's convenient. Especially since the store next to the stadium isn't open most days. I'm also not keen on spending $30 for a hat. My $15-20 Walmart hats have held up fine over the years. Nothing with the new A yet. I'd like a gold hat with a blue A and Zips on it somewhere. Too many people outside the immediate fan base won't even know what it is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ewbrooman1 said:

I noticed that, too. Seems dumb. Another strategy to force you to go to the bookstore in the Student Center. Yeah, that's convenient. Especially since the store next to the stadium isn't open most days. I'm also not keen on spending $30 for a hat. My $15-20 Walmart hats have held up fine over the years. Nothing with the new A yet. I'd like a gold hat with a blue A and Zips on it somewhere. Too many people outside the immediate fan base won't even know what it is.

I'm hoping it was some kind of staffing issue but I also can't fathom not being able to pay a student minimum wage to be there for 3 hours. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ewbrooman1 said:

I will have the new A hat again at the airport Saturday. Walking around charlotte and Orlando with it for a week. Nothing bears PCCC having to walk past my seat with it on last flight, I can only hope lightning strikes twice

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zipsrule said:

The posters did not seem to think we were a quality opponent.

Per kenpom.com, Bradley is 106, Akron is 103.

In addition, they thought we were the worst team they lost to this year.  Their losses include:

Murray St - 159

Indiana St - 61

Akron - 103