Game 8- Bradley

clarkwgriswold

The 4-3 Zips welcome the 6-0 Bradley Braves into the JAR next Tuesday.  Bradley was predicted to finish third in the Missouri Valley Conference in its pre-season poll.  Graduate Guard/forward Malevy Lewis was named to the preseason first team while senior guard Duke Deen was named to the third team.  The Braves have two games between now and when they come to the JAR.  Their record includes wins over common opponent Utah State and UAB and Vermont.

The 6'9" Malevy leads Bradley scoring and rebounding at 15.5 ppg and 7.2 rpg.  6'3" junior guard Connor Hickman averages 13 ppp, leads the team in assists and looks to be their primary three point threat.

Hopefully, the week off gives the Zips a chance to work out some of the kinks we've seen in the last couple of weeks.  I wouldn't at all be surprised to see some more lineup/rotation adjustments.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Reslife4Life said:

Every single game notes this year has had this crazy fact

“Akron has made at least one 3-pointer in its last 744 games when it was held without a 3-pointer against Purdue in the 2000-01 season.”

Glad to hear they are posting game notes for the men. The women's SID doesn't seem to do it, even with a request from me. With all the new players it would help. There were no rosters or anything yesterday. They have to create them and put a lot of work into them, so why not post them? If done right, the first page is very useful. Tennessee State had theirs posted. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

10 hours ago, ewbrooman1 said:

Glad to hear they are posting game notes for the men. The women's SID doesn't seem to do it, even with a request from me. With all the new players it would help. There were no rosters or anything yesterday. They have to create them and put a lot of work into them, so why not post them? If done right, the first page is very useful. Tennessee State had theirs posted. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Everything is on the App.