Game 5- Fordham

clarkwgriswold

5 minutes ago, LZIp said:

We might  as well be playing 4 on 5 on offense when Tribble is on the floor. I think our shots will start to fall and there’s not as much. Will the difference be enough to overcome the deficit is the question.

Tribble is our second highest scorer for what it’s worth

Edited by VAZip
Misspell

5 minutes ago, LZIp said:

We might  as well be playing 4 on 5 on offense when Tribble is on the floor. I think our shots will start to fall and there’s not as much. Will the difference be enough to overcome the deficit is the question.

Even the OOC opponents are starting to figure it out.

Get in the locker room, get them focused and try to get back in it fast.

Just now, clarkwgriswold said:

For those of you watching, is it as ugly to see as it is to hear?  LOL.

Far worse!!   We cannot hit a 3 and the shots are not even close.  The only thing that is working is feeding the ball to Freeman inside.  I still think that playing Wheeling and the other crap team did nothing to help prepare the Zips for this game.  Probably the worst shooting half in recent history.  I can only recall Trimble and Castanada hitting jump shots.  We must be 0 for 10 on 3 pointers.  Everything as been short or well off the mark.

6 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

Far worse!!   We cannot hit a 3 and the shots are not even close.  The only thing that is working is feeding the ball to Freeman inside.  I still think that playing Wheeling and the other crap team did nothing to help prepare the Zips for this game.  Probably the worst shooting half in recent history.  I can only recall Trimble and Castanada hitting jump shots.  We must be 0 for 10 on 3 pointers.  Everything as been short or well off the mark.

I completely agree!  Wheeling does little to prepare for these games.