2022-2023 Zips Women's Basketball

LoyalZIP

6 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

It's very nice of her to support a coach whose team she just whooped on in the conference quarterfinals.

I noticed he did spend extra time talking to Melissa and each of our seniors and Bass in the handshake line. He obviously has an opinion on the situation.

• Like 1

Just now, ewbrooman1 said:

I noticed he did spend extra time talking to Melissa and each of our seniors and Bass in the handshake line. He obviously has an opinion on the situation.

That's called "transfer portal" prep.  LOL.

Actually, it's in their union agreement to talk each other up.

Coach Jackson earned a lot of loyalty and respect from her players and counterparts.  That's a real credit to her.

• Thanks 1

I remember Corcoran doing a similar thing that the player from Miami did. I remember she announced her transfer to Akron in the middle of the season. She was great until everyone got her film here. This player that was allegedly coming here from a bad Miami program hasn’t played in 2 years and never really did much there.

Just now, LoyalZIP said:

I remember Corcoran doing a similar thing that the player from Miami did. I remember she announced her transfer to Akron in the middle of the season. She was great until everyone got her film here. This player that was allegedly coming here from a bad Miami program hasn’t played in 2 years and never really did much there.

Well I'm sure she will soon figure out what school God has planned for her to attend