Game 7- CMU

clarkwgriswold

4 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

💯 Took a fruitful drive into the city this morning to get ready for the game. At least they’re numbing the pain… a bit 😭😭

I have so many delicious Ohio beers I’m trying to save for a celebratory post game. I don’t want to waste them on my sadness! I went out after the Morgan State game until the wee hours of the morning, and of course those ones were far from enjoyable considering the trauma of that game. 

18 minutes ago, UAZippers said:

I disagree with bringing on Undercuffler. We've seen that he is equally worthless.

How about Jankowski, Wasel, or Jennings? Are they really so bad that they can't see the field while we are watching this?

There are 7 qbs listed on the roster (obviously 6 with DJ now out). If the qb play that we have seen so far is the best that any of them can produce, its time to dump them all. What a waste of valuable scholarships and roster space.

I’d rather go down swinging taking some shots downfield (and possibly some turnovers) than this painful exhibition of offense. At least Undercuffler takes some shots, these last two weeks of offense have been horrendous!