Game 8- BGSU

clarkwgriswold

33 minutes ago, GoZips86 said:

If Zips lose this game we need to start Jennings or Wasel next week. Just see what they have. All QBs who have played so far all suck. 

I think it would happen, with literally nothing left to lose. Still would prefer to get a win today. Just can't be turning it over.

Edited by ZippyRulz
  • Like 1

That should have been a BG touchdown.  It was an easy catch.  Cannot blame the defense for throwing in the towel in this game.   As bad as Undercuffler has been, I saw 2 catchable balls that were not caught.  I thought the punter made a great play on the bad snap.  However, it was erased by No 74 on the offensive line who then held for a 10 yard penalty and then got beat for a 10 yard sack.  The exemplifies this teams season, one step forward and two steps back.

20 minutes ago, MDZip said:

As bad as the offense has played, they're still only down by less than a touchdown. There's still hope, right? 

Down by a TD. Football trivia 101 - a TD is 6 pts, then there's an extra point attempt. Given our stellar kicking game, let's not assume that's an automatic 7. 

7 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

Talk about all the stupid penalties we have had this year, the coach decided he wanted to get into the action.  How many games have you seen that call?

Although I can't completely blame him for yelling. That was a really obvious pass interference call. 

• Like 4