Transfer Portal

2 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

🤣🤣🤣

Is that taking creativity a step too far?! I'm going to blame it on being caught up in the excitement.

That was PCCC level creative. It was... "special". 

North Virginia Zips would've been better. Sheesh 😂

1 hour ago, Illini Zip said:

East Virginia Zips???

1 hour ago, Illini Zip said:

East Virginia Zips???

If we had a men's swim team this would make perfect sense. I'm trying to work with you here Illini Zip so just go with it.

1 hour ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Too bad Dawson left. He'd have felt right at home with the new guys.

I agree. I feel for Dawson too, but it was the right time. He regressed and would have been miserable getting passed over. I'm thinking he never returned to his pre-injury athleticism. I just wish he got to have Senior Night with his buds. He will always have my respect and appreciation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

So which MAC team had the least turnover of players this offseason? I’m guessing Miami or Ohio.

As long as my off-season tracker is accurate, it's a tie between OU and WMU, although I'm not entirely sure how much WMU graduated, if anyone.

• Like 1

A couple of random thoughts about the Zips. I think the competition at PG in practice should be a blast to watch. And if I’m Groce, I am not backing off one bit on the OOC schedule. We will lack continuity early and will improve over the course of the season, but these new guys are battle tested and not afraid of anybody. That would be the case if we reach the NCAAT again as well. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Wow. He - along with the Zebras - almost single handily kept PCCC in the contest at the toilet bowl known as the MACC this season. Great 3P shot. Poor Pinky. Queue the memes!

This tweet is so hilarious to me.

Their entire team basically transferred. Yet they brought in one guy, who barely did anything for St. Louis, and are going to the tournament? What? 

• Haha 2