Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Too much travel when you have to start the season mid-February
  2. Meh, I think not wanting to have the biggest collapse ever and the pressure of a championship game are different beasts
  3. Over on all 3. I think a little weight has been lifted off their shoulders with the conference clinched and they smoke the redskins
  4. Tom Crean and his Hoosiers did it a couple years ago and were widely criticized for it. I'd hope we wouldn't if we lose. I'd also hope we wouldn't lose at home to Miami.
  5. That's where I got the info. UB as 4th or 5th is most likely, unless they win at OU
  6. The downside of last night is UB is looking likely to get the 4th or 5th seed and be on our side of the bracket. Though I guess we are 2-0 against them.
  7. Also, that might have been the best defensive effort for allowing 83 points.
  8. Do we root for Kent? Nah. Let's just win it at home Tuesday
  9. Didnt realize how great of a game he had until I checked the box score. 16 points, 5 assists, no turnovers. Can't ask for a whole lot more. Great game Zips!
  10. Kwan hitting the floor to preserve the W. Finally some grit
  11. At least the third time tonight
  12. That actually wasn't a foul either. Still dumb to reach there
  13. You start to gain an appreciation for that after watching some guys
  14. That happens when you aren't hoisting up 3 after 3
  15. Thats a good point. While we are rebounding like dog poo, there have been some long rebounds off the bad misses
  16. While we could be up double digits if we hit the boards, that was a nice response to the Bowling Green massacre
  17. It's a shame he got hurt when he did. I think he was ready to break out. Looks like he's picking up where he left off for the most part
×
×
  • Create New...