Game 11- Wright State

clarkwgriswold

Good win. I find it kind of hard to believe we were 3.5 underdogs. Probably would say this was our best overall team effort all season outside of the OSU game (d2 games don't count). Looks like we are starting to come together at the right time as we head into conference play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Good win. I find it kind of hard to believe we were 3.5 underdogs. Probably would say this was our best overall team effort all season outside of the OSU game (d2 games don't count). Looks like we are starting to come together at the right time as we head into conference play.

Wright State played a tough schedule and some of those losses were understandable but maybe they got used to losing.

1 hour ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

The play-by-play guy on ESPN+ sounds like Ohio State's announcer, Paul Keels (the only good thing about the Suckeyes). Great voice. He and Jackie would be a nice pair instead of Reghi.

The guy doing the color I guess is a coach but he is constantly talking and although he had a lot of insight into Wright State he just talked way to much for me.

12 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

What is the cut off to save the redshirt? I think you are allowed so many games in the OOC or something like that.

I don't know what I was thinking. Brain cramp or something. I just read a single minute of official game time will kill the redshirt opportunity. Who is still eligible to redshirt then, both Johnson and Mitchell?

30 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

Groce just said Tribble was out w/ “illness.”

And he just said “impactful.” 💪💪😂

couple things.  1.  WSU not what they have been.  that's too bad.  WSU needs some good things happening.  2.  I like that the scoring is spread out.  3.  Tribble out but others stepped up like when Cheese got suspended before Buffalo.

6 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

couple things.  1.  WSU not what they have been.  that's too bad.  WSU needs some good things happening.  2.  I like that the scoring is spread out.  3.  Tribble out but others stepped up like when Cheese got suspended before Buffalo.

Yes. Clarke had a pretty nice game and X really brought his A game tonight!