Wagon Wheel Game 2023 - Game Thread

GoZips86

That’s a pretty solid drive but I just don’t get throwing/running a route short of the sticks down in the red zone. 

Also, kind of like the use of both JU and Bullock. Feel like the change of pace could work out here. Just can’t forget about Lingard because he’s been working. 

5 minutes ago, Chrisball96 said:

That’s a pretty solid drive but I just don’t get throwing/running a route short of the sticks down in the red zone. 

Also, kind of like the use of both JU and Bullock. Feel like the change of pace could work out here. Just can’t forget about Lingard because he’s been working. 

They were going for that pop pass to Lingard out of the backfield on the play Bullock was in, but Kent must've had it covered.

4 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

Not anti-Joe, but he’s got to win me back over. I’m not surprised this is happening, that’s what makes it so much worse. 

It's time for him and his staff (primarily him - IDGAF what you've done elsewhere) to get their heads out of their ass and get to work. This is regression from last season and Arth-era bad. Maybe worse.