JD Brookhart to Return as WR Coach?

31 minutes ago, Zipmeister said:

I double checked this issue and once again the husband of the luckiest woman in the world is correct. While both words are nouns, they can be used to describe two distinctly different things.

Class: a group of students who are taught together.

Character: a person in a novel, play, or movie.

I know a guy who ate his salad at a wedding reception in Key West who would also bend over backwards to help someone. 

11 hours ago, GP1 said:

I know a guy who ate his salad at a wedding reception in Key West who would also bend over backwards to help someone. 

I think I get the Key West and bending over backwards part of your post, but I don't get the salad eating/wedding reception part at all. Anyway, I still agree with you; class and character are two different things. 

15 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

I think I get the Key West and bending over backwards part of your post, but I don't get the salad eating/wedding reception part at all. Anyway, I still agree with you; class and character are two different things. 

Eating a salad with your hands shows a lack of class. Helping others in need shows character. I'd take high character over high class. 

I wouldn't care if we had a stud QB who ate every meal with his hands as long as he works hard at helping his teammates be the best they can be. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 5:45 PM, GP1 said:

Eating a salad with your hands shows a lack of class. Helping others in need shows character. I'd take high character over high class. 

I wouldn't care if we had a stud QB who ate every meal with his hands as long as he works hard at helping his teammates be the best they can be. 

So did the guy in Key West eat his salad with his hands?

23 minutes ago, catdaddyp said:

Looks like Matviko is now the Special Teams Coordinator and Shuster will be QBs coach.

Am I being negative when I say I'm not really impressed with either hire?

30 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

Am I being negative when I say I'm not really impressed with either hire?

It’s just the flow of things at this level. Hard to hire a proven position coach with the salary being offered. Remains to be seen how well these two coaches do, but overall Moorhead has assembled an impressive staff.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, catdaddyp said:

It’s just the flow of things at this level. Hard to hire a proven position coach with the salary being offered. Remains to be seen how well these two coaches do, but overall Moorhead has assembled an impressive staff.

Do we still need a WR coach?

• Haha 1