2024 MAC Tournament

3 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Social media is tearing Toledo apart.

As much as I hate to see PCCC have success, the social media hate for Toledo is quite enjoyable. 

They might want to trade in those creepy theater masks for brown bags when they head to Cleveland every year. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Social media is tearing Toledo apart.

While right now it seems good to have the 1 seed knocked out. With the way the Zips have been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if we exit the tournament early as well. Ohio unfortunately seems to be getting hot at the right time and i can see them headed to the dance. Barf. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Westie said:

BG about to put a Michigan team out of its misery. So Kent Read vs BG tomorrow. 

Not who PCCC wanted IMO. As big of a threat as PCCC's backcourt can be, BUGS as a similarly formidable backcourt AND arguably a better frontcourt. Here's to hoping the anatomically-correct birds without teeth knock the teeth out of the preschool creation birds with teeth. 

4 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Y'all hear about the new skyscraper going up in Cleveland? It's going to be all brick - Akron is building it. 

They might be done building it by the end of the first 10 min...