Did you notice ...

RoyalBlu

Good for him. He was poised to be an impactful player in the MAC his freshman season before his freak injury. He never quite got back up to speed, mainly due to recurring injury issues, and not being up to speed isn't exactly a fit for Groce's system. Really glad to hear he's enjoying success at Stony Brook! Good ole Geno Ford...

• Like 1

He slimmed down and got quicker.  Toward the latter part of the season he was getting more playing time and then he let a guy drive the basket and did not contest the layup and got pulled and never saw the floor again.  I thought of that when I saw Reese not contest a layup last game.  With Riak and Reese in front of him, he could not afford to make any mistakes.  I think this year he would have had Freeman and Reese to contend with and not sure how much time he would have gotten.  Glad to see he is doing well.

1 hour ago, monrowe said:

0.5 games behind.

whatever.  close enough :)

Weird not having played Canada so far.  PCCC, Kittens, and Canada lingering one game back.

With only 8 teams going to Cleveland, not sure how the seeding matters other than maybe best to get Toledo in final game.

Edited by NWAkron

22 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

whatever.  close enough :)

Weird not having played Canada so far.  PCCC, Kittens, and Canada lingering one game back.

With only 8 teams going to Cleveland, not sure how the seeding matters other than maybe best to get Toledo in final game.

I always like winning the MAC regular season because if we fail to win the tourney, we still get the NIT as a consolation prize. Any postseason basketball is better than no postseason basketball.