Position Preview (and updates) - Wide Receiver

catdaddyp

2 hours ago, catdaddyp said:

Removed Grimes. He hasn’t posted it, but I’ve seen two transfer portal outlets report his entry. They may just be piggy backing each other, but usually where there’s smoke, there’s fire. I’ll add him back if the reports are false.

I tried to post but he did post on Twitter,  mine says Forbidden when I try and embed Twitter posts & then won’t let me out without posting so sorry for messed up post above

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 94zipgrad said:

I tried to post but he did post on Twitter,  mine says Forbidden when I try and embed Twitter posts & then won’t let me out without posting so sorry for messed up post above

+1.  

Tony Grimes did tweet his decision to transfer.

Right now I am also unable to post tweets.

3 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

As an update on the tweet embedding issue - we continue to work on it. It seems like a server issue, but we are working with Invision as well. 

We will give everyone a free February as compensation for the disturbance. After that, rates will return to normal.

Thanks Captain, not complaining, just trying to explain what looks like drunken responses 😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 72 Roo said:

After February do we still get a 10% discount plus free toaster if we sign up a new member? My wife is really looking forward to a new appliance.

I did not realize you had married such a high-maintenace woman.

Photographic evidence that her old toaster is working just fine...........

image.png.faf738575ea4e3ed485c56bd7286de71.png

1 hour ago, Zipmeister said:

I did not realize you had married such a high-maintenace woman.

Photographic evidence that her old toaster is working just fine...........

image.png.faf738575ea4e3ed485c56bd7286de71.png

How did you get into my home to get a photo of our toaster? I've long suspected my wife is having an affair. Now I know it is with the Zipmeister. Can the Meister see her more often so I can see more Zip games? I think she will want me out of the house. I still want that damn new toaster.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hilltopper said:

I thought toasters were only available to those that could verify their membership from the old blue board days. 

You're thinking about the cassette tape Sony Walkman's. Zipmeister got the last one a couple week's ago.

BTW (note to all members)- try posting a Tweet now. It might work.