Jump to content

zipsfan33

Members
  • Posts

    433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zipsfan33

  1. From the 2020 Media Guide....we all know there hasn't been a 50 yarder since then! 1. 56 Daron Alcorn vs. Toledo, 9-12-92 2. 54 Bob Dombroski at Youngstown State, 10-1-88 3. 53 Jason Swiger at Connecticut, 10-25-03 53 Daron Alcorn at Virginia Tech, 9-2-89 53 Andy Graham at Middle Tennessee State, 11-15-80 6. 52 Zac Derr at Miami (Ohio), 10-13-01 52 Russ Klaus vs. Eastern Michigan, 9-21-85 52 Dennis Heckman vs. Murray State, 10-22-83 52 Dennis Heckman at Middle Tennessee, 10-2-82 10. 51 Robert Stein vs. Ball State, 10-26-13 51 Igor Iveljic at Western Michigan, 10-6-07 51 Daron Alcorn vs. Louisiana Tech, 10-7-89 51 Bob Dombroski vs. Temple, 9-26-87 51 Bob Dombroski vs. Youngstown State, 11-22-86 51 Russ Klaus vs. Eastern Michigan, 9-21-85 51 Brian Ellis at Ball State, 9-28-74 51 Brian Ellis at Western Illinois, 11-10-73
  2. Daren Alcorn 1992 vs. Toledo??? That's my best guess!
  3. 44-7 final
  4. So, does this mean that Joe Dunn is the only one that showed up to the presser?
  5. My tickets are in 6AA endzone Zips section
  6. Come on.... its hard enough to make a field goal against Bowling Green or Can't..... but I like your thinking! 🙂
  7. I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet that the Wagon Wheel will indeed be a part of the game. I'm pretty sure the old games had it, I can't imagine they would skip it over.
  8. I hope they dont have the pencil....
  9. I defended Arth as long as I could, but after so long there was just nothing left to defend. Its a shame he was set up to fail, but can anyone be surprised by that?
  10. AND....Akron and Can't! Wow!
  11. I feel like Miami had another kicker win an award not too long ago???
  12. Now wait a minute, in the last minute of the 1st half Toledo scored 3 times, only to have them called back on penalties.....Then when they actually scored they had their XP blocked. I am 100% positive the Zippers could do all of that!
  13. Maybe he is a zombie, as I swear he has looked the same in my 40 plus years. i remember watching the Lee Owens show with my dad and he still doesn't seem to know how to look on camera.
  14. 100% the same, along with First Energy! By the way, I took this picture because I knew it wouldn't last....
  15. Yeah, what's up with those little tosses. I'm not sure I've ever seen a QB constantly just flick the wrist and arc it in there. Seems really odd to see it a number of times.
  16. The dreaded turf toe brought down Nick Sparks.
  17. If you have a smartphone you can download the Iheartradio app and listen to the flagship station 640 WHLO for all Zips broadcasts. Online you can listen through gozips.com as well as whlo's website. Satelite radio doesnt carry all games all the time.
  18. I wish they were 1-6
  19. I know what the money goes toward. I don't know rather to pissed of that you are calling me entitled, or continue to be pissed off that my football team can not find a way to score 21 points. I have supported this team for 35 plus years. I can count on (now 2 hands) how many games I've missed since 1986. When I finally decided to upgrade to club seats I was sold on the buffet. I expected different food occasionally, that sure as hell does not make me entitled. I have 2 degree from this university, and I certainly expect to get a little something for my ticket donation, especially when one of the selling points was free food. I'm not asking for much, give me a pasta once in a while....that's it.
  20. The Marshall OL were beasts and could actually block for Leftwich, not a chance in Hell our OL could keep him upright on one leg. Sad.... so sad.
  21. He spoke with Bill Morgan after the game. Furthermore, it is considered the bye week, so that could be the reason for no midweek presser.
  22. Does anyone sit in the club section? I am paying $500 for this wonderful abomination of the sport of football. I was convinced to buy club seats basically for access to the game day buffets. Here is the kicker though.... the food has been the exact same at all three games. Processed chicken fingers, brats, veggies, chips, chilli, fruit and cheese, soft pretzels, and cookies/brownies. The last game, some woman who thought she was the queen of the buffet actually stopped me from pouring my chilli to ask if I had a wristband to be allowed to eat the spread. I almost lost my mind. Here's hoping to something new Wednesday, AND nice welcoming food service workers.
  23. Was this when Matt Kaulig played and had something like 1 td and 14 ints?
  24. How does that even happen? Its not like he was wrapped up and was desperately trying to heave it.
×
×
  • Create New...