Famous Potato Bowl

GoZips88

Great game...overall the most complete and mistake free we've played all year! The team has really progressed this year even through the bowl game! Amazing!

Kudos to the players (especially the seniors) and the coaches. The progrum has really been turned around!

2015 Potato Bowl Champs!

I can only imagine what this could do for recruiting! Let's hold off on the attendance talk though.

Great game...overall the most complete and mistake free we've played all year! The team has really progressed this year even through the bowl game! Amazing!

Kudos to the players (especially the seniors) and the coaches. The progrum has really been turned around!

2015 Potato Bowl Champs!

I can only imagine what this could do for recruiting! Let's hold off on the attendance talk though.

It will be interesting to see what this does for recruiting.

I didn't realize how emotional this day would be. Started following the Zips in 1993, the year before I enrolled, and always wanted to see this day happen. I knew it would eventually happen. I certainly didn't think it would be 23 years but seeing the teams I have seen in that time (including four separate one win teams) only makes this day more special.

Now let's make this much more commonplace.

Shout out....what bar?

All I could get was a few silent nods out in San Diego.

Matinee, Highland Square. It's near my apartment so a friend and I went there. There was about a dozen people there, so it's not like it was a big crowd. But even the guy who looked like he clearly didn't care about football even clapped along with us when he noticed they won.