2023-24 MAC & CBB Season

Let'sGoZips94

Ball State is the only team with a legit chance to eliminate the Flushes from the MAC tournament so I will really be rooting for them. It may come down to their game in March. What I do not want to see is the Flushes sneak into the 8th seed and we see them in the first round.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDZip said:

Ball State is the only team with a legit chance to eliminate the Flushes from the MAC tournament so I will really be rooting for them. It may come down to their game in March. What I do not want to see is the Flushes sneak into the 8th seed and we see them in the first round.

Personally I’d love to have a chance to pound them for the third time in a single season but I agree they seem a lot better than your prototypical 8th seed.

• Like 1

I couldn't sleep so here I am looking over the MAC conference standings. I can't believe Central Michigan is still winning and currently third behind Toledo. I was sure their luck would run out and they would drop down. Since playing Akron they have a convincing win against Western Michigan, a 1 pt. win against Old Dominion and a 2pt. OT win against Bowling Green. And if I am reading Kenpom correctly Central Michigan is the second luckiest team in Division 1 basketball behind only Tarleton State. I'm still not sold on them as a good team, but I have to respect this magic carpet ride they are on.

• Like 2