2023-24 MAC & CBB Season

Let'sGoZips94

Akron remained stagnant in NET at 85. OU moved up 2 spots to 192 despite the loss. Toledo is up to 134 and PCCC is up to 170. BUGS dropped to 198, and those are the only 5 teams in the top 200 for the MAC. 

Miami is the next highest MAC team at 246. 

Buffalo is creeping closer to the true bottom, ranking 346 out of 362 teams. 

Edited by Let'sGoZips94

3 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

ESPN has the JMU game listed as TBD for time on Saturday, Feb 10th. With that being MAC/Sun Belt weekend, Friday night MACtion on ESPN/CBSSports is open, no? Any chance this gets flexed?

Unless this competition has their own broadcasting rights (which I doubt), CBS Sports is out of the equation for this one.  They don't have rights to the Sun Belt, which is in play here because JMU is the home team. I believe only ESPN has Sun Belt rights.

22 minutes ago, csims0917 said:

Kent loses and St Bon won. Good start to the weekend. How many game tomorrow like 150? My ESPN lags so much when I load by all D1

154 or something like that. 2 A10 games got postponed or something, so it really thinned the lineup. College basketball rocks. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 4:58 PM, Reslife4Life said:

Just wild MAC standings now. In sole possession of 3rd is now CMU at 6-2  (who were projected to finish last). BG and WMU are tied for 4th. Kent is tied for 8th with Ball state at 3-5. 

They need to be 9th or lower. 

• Like 1