2023-24 MAC & CBB Season

Let'sGoZips94

1 hour ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Mike Davis who brought his Detroit Mercy team here a while back and "daddy balled" his kid to stardom got the heave ho today after his Titans went 1-31 on the season.

The only team they beat, IUPUI, fired their coach yesterday 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, LoyalZIP said:

The only team they beat, IUPUI, fired their coach yesterday 

Word has it Jay Bilas has a lawyer ambulance-chasing the only fan that stormed the court that day to have him thrown in prison with the death penalty on the table. 

Edited by Let'sGoZips94
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

For those who haven't seen this, this is getting as much publicity as Kent's blunder last night. 

It's the ball throw towards the end that really gets me. 🤣

Actually, Sullinger did something similar at the Bowling Green game.  Time was winding down and Kent had the ball.  Nobody was playing defense and as the time clock was about to expire Sullinger shot a very deep 3.  I could see the Bowling Green coach was pissed and said something to Senderoff when they were shaking hand  and it seemed like he defended Sullinger by putting up one finger indicating that there was a difference between the time clock and time expiring.  Sullinger missed the shot but it it went in I could see things getting out of hand.

31 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

Actually, Sullinger did something similar at the Bowling Green game.  Time was winding down and Kent had the ball.  Nobody was playing defense and as the time clock was about to expire Sullinger shot a very deep 3.  I could see the Bowling Green coach was pissed and said something to Senderoff when they were shaking hand  and it seemed like he defended Sullinger by putting up one finger indicating that there was a difference between the time clock and time expiring.  Sullinger missed the shot but it it went in I could see things getting out of hand.

You should see my shocked face that a Kent player would make a stupid, immature decision. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

MAC transfers so far...

OUT

Ball State - Micah Bell, Trent Middleton Jr, Quincy Adams

Bowling Green - Rashaun Agee(!), EJay Greer

Buffalo - Kanye Jones, Jonnivius Smith

CMU - Derrick Butler(!), Max Majerie, Aidan Rubio, Jemal Davis, Markus Harding

EMU - Julius Ellerbe, John McGriff, Derik Pranger, Tyson Acuff(!), Connor Serven, Andrew Wells, Javantae Randle

PCCC - Reggie Bass, LA Hayes, Jalen Sullinger(!)

Miami - Ryan Mabrey, Jaquel Morris, Morgan Stafford

NIU - Xavier Amos, Zarique Nutter, Zion Russell, Will Lovings-Watts

Ohio - Quinn Corna

Toledo - Ben Wight, Tyler Cochran(!), Ra'Heim Moss(!)

WMU - Jefferson De La Cruz Monegro, Seth Hubbard, B. Artis-White

Edited by Let'sGoZips94